- These terms of service define the rights and responsibilities of the Provider and the User of the service available at www.pixla.online (referred to as the "service") that offers remote device management.
- Provider is RehiveTech, Ltd., company, ID 02221926, with address Sedláčkova 2902/18, Líšeň, 628 00 Brno. Company is registered in the register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, no. 80583. The e-mail address is info@RehiveTech.com.
- The User is any person who, in accordance with these terms, has made a registration in the service, or has used pre-prepared so-called demo accounts of the service.
- The User can be registered via the registration form.
- If the User want to remove his account, he can do it anytime in section "My account".
- Registered users are required to protect their passwords. Provider is not responsible for damages resulting from the loss or abuse of the user's access data.
- The User is allowed to change his / her password anytime.
III. Price and service parameters
- The service is provided free of charge, however, without any warranty from the Provider, for the sole purpose of verifying the functionality of the service.
- User pays the costs required to access and the use of the service (i.e. the cost of the Internet connection etc.).
- The data obtained through the use of the service, in particular historical data from the connected devices, shall be archived for a maximum of 3 months, unless agreed otherwise with the Provider.
- It is necessary to contact the Provider for commercial use of the service. Commercial use of service extends some parameters and features of the service, e.g. guarantion of availability. In this case it is also possible to run the service at the web addresses specified by the User.
IV. Protection of personal data
- Personal data is not passed on to any third party.
- By accepting these terms of service, the User permits the collection and processing of defined personal data for the purpose of operating the service and to use for the marketing purposes of the Provider (in particular for sending news about the service), until written notice of the disagreement by this processing sent by the User to the Provider to the e-mail address of the Provider.
- The Provider collects the User's personal information, specifically the email address. Furthermore, for security purposes, an IP address and a phone number that is optional and only used in the case of using a two-factor authentication.
- The User acknowledges that the Provider is entitled to use so-called cookies files, in particular to further enhance service features.
We use standard web analytics to track visits. These analyzes are conducted by Google and Facebook ("web analytics providers") with their Analytics or Pixel (hereinafter referred to as "web analytics tools"). Information about your use of the service will be anonymized and then transferred to our web analytics providers and stored on their servers. Web analytics providers will use this data to evaluate how you use the service, to compile reports for Provider and to provide additional services related to activity and Internet usage. Web analytics providers may also transfer such data to third parties, if required by law, or such third parties process the data on their behalf.
The User can disable Google Analytics or Facebook web analytics. The User may also disable the use of codes or otherwise control the use of these technologies. Here are the guidelines:
Facebook Privacy Settings Link (you must be logged into your account)
V. Final conditions
- These terms of service are available only in the Czech and English language.
- By entering the service, the User agrees to these terms of service (valid at the time of entry), and he undertakes to behave according to the them.
- The Provider reserves the right to change these terms of service. The Provider will not inform the about the change. The User is required to periodically familiarize himself with the actual form and any changes. If the User uses the service after any changes of the terms of service, he / she is recognized as to have become familiar with changes and agrees with them.
- The current terms of service are available at www.pixla.online/terms-of-service.
These terms are valid since October 18, 2018.